Introduction!

Hello!

I'm making this blog mostly just to document my adventures and I'm not really expecting anyone to read it - but if you have stumbled across this humble site of mountains, lakes and caves, welcome! I'm an 18 Yr old mountaineer, wild swimmer and caver currently living in Newcastle Upon Tyne. A lot of the trips I've been doing recently have been with Uni societies, though I also go on adventures by myself, with family, and with friends. I've been writing reports of every adventure in a journal, but I thought I may as well start sharing some of them and storing them online because that's what people seem to do these days. I particularly adore stumbling through blizzards on an open plateau, immersing myself in icy bodies of water, and descending down deep dark holes in the ground. Hopefully this blog can become the perfect place for me to document those moments of complete joy and the many fuck ups that surround them.

All the best,
Anna x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts